Dr. Richa Chopra
Clinical Pathology | Haematology | Cytopathology | Histopathology | Blood Banking
Dr. Richa Chopra Is an eminent Pathologist having worked in the best of hospitals in different parts of our country.Her quality to pay meticulous attention to detail and produce highly accurate work even when under pressure, sets her as an example to others.
Her expertise includes Pathology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Haematology, Cytopathology, Histopathology
Education and Training
- Doctor of Medicine in pathology from MGM Institute of Health Sciences, from Mumbai, Maharashtra,(2015-2017)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from RGUHS, Karnataka University (2010-2014)
- Internship in MBBS, from Kempegowda Institute of medical sciences which included Surgery in Anaesthesia, Obstetrics & Gynecology. Medicine including Psychiatry, Orthopaedics.Paediatrics including Neonatology, Blood Bank, Otorhinolaryngology, Ophthalmology, Casualty, Community Medicine.
- Dr. Richa Chopra is a vastly experienced pathologist. She has worked in several hospitals and diagnostics centers all over india since 2015.
- Consultant pathologist at genetic Diagnostics.
- Consultant Pathologist at Aryan Hospital.
- Consultant Pathologist at Chauhan Multi-speciality & Trauma Centre Amritsar.
- Assistant Professor at School of Medical sciences & Research , Sharda University.
- Senior Resident at SPS Hospitals ( Apollo).
- Malignant Phyllodes tumour of Breast – a case report in volume.3 , 10, october issue 2014 of indexed journal ,International Journal of scientific Research.
- Significance of Histopathology in Leprosy in Western Part of India in volume 7 Issue 6, June 2018 in International Journal of scientific Research ( IJSR).
Courses, conferences and meeting
- Participated in CME Programme on “Training in Research Methodology” from 26/06/2012 to 29/06/2012 at MGM Medical College & Hospital.
- Participated in “BD Vacutainer Training Program on Best practices in Phlebotomy & specimen collection ’’on 03/01/2013 at MGM Medical College & Hospital.
- Participated in CME programme on “ Medicine 13- TB update ” on 21/03/2013 at MGM Medical College & Hospital.
- Participation MAPCON 2013 , Jalgaon, 34th Annual Conference, Maharashtra chapter of Indian Association of Pathologists and Microbiologists.CME on Haematology on 27/09/2013 at Dr. Ulhas Patil Medical College & Hospital.
- Training session and assessment of “Basic Life Support ’’ ..
- Participated in workshop CBC“PATHCON & LABEXPO” 2016.
- Participated in “ Dr.Lal PathLabs” by Dr.(Maj) SK Lal Centenary Symposium.
- Participated in Clinical Lab optimum Utilization.
Apart from these jubilant achievements she had a brief spell in teaching postgraduate and undergraduate students. She was involved in teaching postgraduate students of Pathology, Gross surgical pathology and histopathology of bone lesions in orthopaedics, undergraduates of MBBS, Junior residents, DMLT students, BPT students, Nursing students and laboratory technicians.