Dr. V.K. Gupta
Neuro Surgeon In New Gurgaon
About Dr. V.K.Gupta:
Dr. V.K.Gupta is known for his dedication and caring attitude towards his patients. He is a renowned NeuroSpecialist and first NeuroSurgeon to start the Neurology Super Specialty hospital services New Gurgaon, Hisar Zone, of Haryana State. He has an experience of 25+ years as a NeuroSpecialist and NeuroSurgeon. He has expertise in Neurology, NeuroSurgery, Spinal Surgery, Trauma and Brain Tumor. He has been Editor in Chief for Haryana Medical Journal for 2 years.
So far, he has given consultation to more than 6 Lakhs Patients on OPD Basis and performed over 10,000 surgeries successfully. He has also cured the cases of Paralysis and Bell’s Palsy (more than 50,000), Brain Tumor (more than 12,500), Brain Hemorrhage cases (more than 12,500), Spinal Injuries (more than 17,500), and epilepsy (more than 25,000).
His well-established mission of curing each and every patient in the best manner is getting fulfilled at V. K NeuroCare & Trauma Research Hospital, Hisar. His outstanding experience in the field of neurology has made him the Best Neurosurgeon in Hisar and its nearby districts and states of Punjab and Rajasthan. Dr. VK Gupta keeps pace with changing technology and Organizes weekly Saturday Webinar on Brain and Spine Related Disorders to spread awareness among masses, He also gives Online Video Consultation to patients who are far away from Hisar. He is also a great humanitarian and runs a NGO “Welfare Society for Neurological Patients” which provides free treatment and discounted Medicines to poor patients and also conducts Treatment Camp in Localities near Hisar.
- MBBS, 1986 from M.L.N. Medical College, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
- M.S, 1991 from M.L.N. Medical College, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
- M.Ch in Neurosurgery, 1994 from PGIMER, Chandigarh
Awards and Accomplishments:
- Awarded Certificate of Appreciation by Rotary International in 1997-98.
- Awarded Man of Achievement & India National Gold Star award on 25th June, 1999 by Indian High Commissioner in London.
- Awarded honour of Medical Services by Lion Club, Hisar.
- Certificate of Appreciation for medical services by Bharat Vikas Parishan, Sadulpur in 1999.
- Awarded ‘Rashtriya Samman Puraskar’ by Shri Suresh Prabhu, Hon’ble Union Minister for Power on 13th July, 2001.
- Consulting Editor of contemporary Who’s Who of American Biographical Institute.
- Awarded Doctorate by Vishwa karma open University by Udit Raj, Member of Parliament in June 2017 New Delhi.
- Fellowship of IMA AMS.
- Member of hemophilia federation India.
- Secretary welfare society of Neurological Patients and holding Free camps on last Sunday of month since 1998.
- Full Member of Neurological Society of India.
- Active Member of Indian Society of Pediatric Neurosurgery.
- Member Delhi Neurological Association.
- Member Neurotrauma Society of India.
- Life Member Indian society of Critical Care Medicine.
- Member Skull Base Society of India.
- Member Asian-Oceanian International Congress on Skull base Surgery.
- Member Indian Society of Cerebrovascular Surgery.
- International Member American Association of Neurological Surgeon(AANS)- Member ID 420650
- International Member Congress of Neurological Surgeons(CNS) – Member ID: 41515
- Executive and Life Member Association of Neurosurgeons of North West Zone
- Member Neurological Surgeon’ Society of India(NSSI)
- Life Member Indian Medical Association(IMA).
- Member IMA-AMS.