Physiotherapist in New Gurugram
Our busy lifestyle has made our lives a mess and that forces us to visit the physiotherapist in New gurgaon at Silver Streak to get oxygen to our bones and joints. It is not necessary to visit the physiotherapist only after the surgery but also important to take consultation when there is extreme pain in the joints and nothing is working. The department of Physiotherapy in New gurgaon at Silver streak Multispeciality Hospital is fully equipped with the advanced machines which help the patients to recover from the surgery soon. It has the rehabilitation of neuro and ortho both under the same roof. Physiotherapy department not only helps IPD patients but also provides the best help to the OPD patients.
Silver Streak understands the needs of the patient very well and thus supports them in every condition by providing the effective and accurate results of the physiotherapy treatment in Sector 87, New gurgaon. The six most common physiotherapy treatment includes:
- Range of Motion (ROM) Exercise: After a complete bed rest doctors of Silver Streak Multispeciality Hospital in New Gurgaon will generally suggest the bedrest to the patients for sometime so as to give relief to the broken bones of the body. ROM performs the healing work on the broken bone quickly. It helps in the mobility of the body part. ROM encourages joint mobility, helps in blood circulation which works like a miracle on the infected part.
- Soft Tissue Mobilization: the massage at the soft tissues of the infected or broken body part helps the tissue to rejoin again in a short span of time and works best in the mobilization in the particular body part.
- Electrotherapy: It is the advanced energy based physiotherapy technique. Generally used for the patients who have paralysis and the therapy also helps in reducing the range of motion. The electrodes used in the therapy are likely to reduce the muscle pain and provide proper circulation in the joints.
- Heat Therapy and Cold Therapy: The people who have desk jobs or who are suffering from joint related problems especially athletes are most likely to undergo this therapy. In this the application of paraffin wax is used which gives relief to the infected area.
- Taping: A neon colour tape or Kinesio tape which is of neon colour is used which helps in stabilizing the joints and muscles when then patients are undergoing any treatment.