As a patient or attendant, your responsibilities are:
- For keeping arrangements, being on time for appointment, and calling your doctor/hospital in the event that you can't stick to the appointment timing.
- For giving total and precise data, including your complete name, address, phone number, date of birth, points of interest of closest relative and insurance agency/TPA/boss, past ailment, and drug subtleties any place required.
- For effectively partaking in your treatment plan and to keep your primary care physicians and attendants educated regarding the adequacy of your treatment.
- For your resources. If it's not too much trouble, leave your at home and just bring vital things.
- For treating all medical clinic staff, different patients and guests with graciousness and regard; submit to the emergency clinic rules and security guidelines; be thoughtful of commotion levels, protection and number of guests; and conform to the 'No Smoking' arrangement.
- For seeing all directions prior to marking the assent structures.